Youth Center Perspektiva is an NGO based in Durres, Albania and focusing on the youth empowerment & human rights via artistic and educational activities.
We organize activities with and for young people in Albania and in the Western Balkans to raise awareness about human rights, promote intercultural dialogue, peer-to-peer education and empower youth to be active and responsible members of the community.
Target group: Children and young people until the age of 30 with the specific focus on those coming from vulnerable groups (young people with disabilities, youth from impoverished and rural areas, Roma youth, etc.).
- To raise awareness about human rights and ways how to utilize them among young people and other members of the community
- To develop youth participation and citizenship online and offline
- To assist and support youth and children in challenging life conditions and those coming from vulnerable groups (young people with disabilities, youth from impoverished and rural areas, Roma youth, etc.)
- To mobilize, train and network youth activists for human rights in Albania
- To organize and conduct research on various aspects of human rights with the specific focus of their connection to young people in Albania
- Formal and non-formal educational activities on various aspects of human rights of human rights and youth policies
- Artistic activities promoting the values of human rights and youth culture via street art, music, visual arts, etc.
- Cooperation with governmental bodies, international organizations and civil society actors in order to promote and improve the effectiveness of activities tackling youth in Albania
- Research activities in the field of human rights and youth policies in Albania
- Activities, promoting peer-to-peer initiatives among young people in Albania and in the region.
Follow us on social media for fresh news & updates:
Facebook.com/Perspektiva4Youth | Twitter: @Perspektiva_Al